Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

What a Sleepy Head!






So this morning, Addilyn was hanging out in her Bumbo seat. For those of you who haven't seen one they are these new little chairs that your child literally cannot fall out of. They are pretty cool. Anyways, I was playing with Carter while she was doing her own thing. She's a quiet little baby so I didn't think much of not hearing much out of her. When I looked at her a few minutes later she was OUT COLD. She was asleep enough that I took about 15 pictures of her, moved her to her bed, changed her diaper, and swaddled her and she only woke up enough to let me give her the pacifier. She is the world's easiest baby. Not to mention so very cute!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE! And boy is she a dead-ringer for her big brother in these pictures...at least theres not denying who their parents are!

Tami said...

Lucky for you, Jen! That's awesome. Those chairs look cool, I'll definitely have to get one for my next baby.

Ashby said...

Those pictures are ADORABLE! I love how babies can fall asleep anywhere, and in the most uncomfortable positions too!

The Meachams said...

Addi looks so much like Carter in the last picture!

Too cute!