Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Thursday, August 16, 2007

I Just Love This Picture

My photographer friend fixed this picture for me. It's even cuter in normal colors. Thanks, Kristyn! You're awesome!!!!


This kid is the cutest! I know the lighting is horrible (I had a polarizing lens on my camera that I didn't know about) but I just love this picture of Carter. Hopefully I can get him to cooperate with me again without the extra shadowing. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you decide to splurge and get a professional camera??? Again, so jealous.
PS please feel free to use our handsome little man as a practice model ANY TIME!!! :o)

The Meachams said...

I can't believe what a difference Photoshop can make!!!!

WAHOO...and we have it on our computers!!! Now the only trick is figuring out how to use it...hee hee...

The Meachams said...

By the way...blogging is OH so much fun...(I think this is the part where you say "I told you so"...)

Jen and Bryan said...

I told you so.... ;)