Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

***CLARIFICATION***

In the post below when I say, "us pregnant girls" that mean "those who have been pregnant at one point although at this moment in time may not be." The first was just faster and easier. So, amid much disappointment from probably both Grandmas, I am NOT preggers. No plans in the super near future. I'm good right where I am and with those I am in charge of. I don't even think I can handle that 1/2 of the time. So, no immediate plans..... lo siento, my friends.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Jen, I can't believe you didn't want to join the prego club! :) Umm...i'm not sure where to find the tag.

michelle said...

People do this all the time. I'm afraid to say I don't feel well if I'm sick because people always assume a sick woman is a pregnant woman.

Natalie said...

Okay Jen ignore that tag comment. My friend Jen said she tagged me but when I read it I thought it was from you. Sorry.

Unknown said...

I was wondering about that. I thought maybe we could be pregnant together again! Oh well, I do understand how you feel.

Keeping our thought and prayers with little Lizzy!!