Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hill-Dawg

A lot of you know Hillary, my darling sister-in-law. (She's married to Ryan.) I'm sure you have long since stopped checking her blog for an update. Let's be honest. It ain't gunna happen. So, I am posting these pictures of her here so you can
a) see an update

b) be blown away that despite the belly, she still looks AWESOME

c) feel bad for her because aside from how the pictures LOOK, she was in an immense amount of pain while we were taking them.
Her nursery is in a few of these pictures. It is SO cute!!! It's a jungle theme and she made all the bedding and the curtains. It is seriously so cute and I hope I have a boy next so I can but it from her.
Little boy (who has a tentative name) is set to arrive in under three weeks but Hillary has planned to have him TODAY. Yes, Tuesday... She's over it, done, tired, feeling like a cow... well, us ladies know how it feels. :)












14 comments:

Courtney said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! She looks AMAZING! What the heck?!? Those pictures turned out so good!... I thought you were going to end the post... she had her baby today!!!

The Meachams said...

WOW...you have a dang good camera Jen!!!! AND...you are really talented because it can't be easy making a HUGE pregnant women look good!

Tami said...

um i'm retarded and commented on the wrong post. see post immediately below for hillary looks hot comment...

The Brown Family said...

Love them! The last one is my fave. I think I look like that at 3 months prego!!!

Chris and Christy said...

Jen, those are awesome! Hillary looks beautiful...you really captured the glow ;)

Michelle said...

Jen!! Those look great!!!
take some of me me me!! ;)

Nedra Tietjen said...

Oh my beautiful Hilsy! Jen those are great shots but of course you could not have a better subject. Isn't she the BEST!!!

I was raised in a barn said...

Hello! I am a friend of Hills and sister-in-law to Michelle Rigby. Hill told me to check them out. I am due in 4 weeks and am thinking about getting some pictures taken. not that I look cute or anything. Anyway, my email is lizzyrigby@hotmail.com would you email me and give me your price's etc... They turned out way cute!!
Thank you! Good work!

katie said...

She is one hot mama to be. The pictures are awesome. Love, Love , Love them!

Michelle said...

Ha! Yes I totally want you to take some pics! I just don't know if I can afford you right now :(

Brigett said...

What amazing pictures! Could you make my tummy look that good?! Oh wait, I'm not pregnant! Hey Jen, I'm feeling a little left out and need to be added to "The People We Love" column!! Love Ya!

Bridget said...

Love these pics.. You did a great job and I am sure it wasn't hard with such a cute sis-in-law to take pics of. She looks gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

Ohhh so cute...the way the pictures came out and of course Hillary! I wish you the best Hillary (if you're reading this!).

Martineau Family said...

Jen you are one awesome photographer!!! Hillary looks amazing. I never looked that good when I was three weeks from delivery any of my babies!!!