Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize the little things were the big things. ~Robert Brault

Thursday, August 7, 2008

How cute are these two?

We went to Maui with some friends who, surprisingly enough, are still speaking to us after spending a week together without any breaks. I just wanted you all to see some of my favorite pictures of them from our trip... I do have some really cute pictures of them, but why show you all those when I could embarrass them and show you the funny ones. I AM still planning on posting some more... I just need time to go through them all. :)

The surf came a LITTLE higher than they thought it was going to. Ryan was TRYING to draw a heart in the sand but it never really materialized.
He got just a LITTLE wet in this picture.



Ryan and Courtney snorkeling. Look at the smile! Impressive since the boat ride out here made Courtney REALLY REALLY REALLY sick."Jen, just don't get my feet in the picture, k?" Now, why would I do something like that? So, Court, here you go.
Watch your step!
She had the great idea to hide and scare Bryan and I on a hike. Instead the was giggling so we saw her, then she COMPLETELY ate it while trying to get back on the trail. It was seriously one of the high lights of our trip (no pun intended) because she didn't get hurt and she is great at laughing at herself. One of the things I love about her.



I really do love this one of them. Cute, huh?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had quite a fun time! I am so happy you could go to Maui and hang with friends WITHOUT kids.

Courtney said...

COME ON JEN!?!?!? The snorkeling picture!!!!! WHAT?!? ...You mean I WAS still talking to you! Not after that!!! ;) HA HA HA!! Very funny!! ~ No we really did have such a fun time with you guys... even if I was "made fun of" the whole time!! :)

{jennifer} said...

Finally some pictures, I have been waiting for Courtney to blog about it:) I too love the snorkeling picture. Ok post some more!